Working with our partners we are:
- promoting the involvement of people living with HIV at all levels of policy development and implementation;
- increasing the participation of social leaders in gender, stigma and discrimination reduction activities related to HIV;
- strengthening the ability of civil society organisations to respond to HIV;
- promoting the development and implementation of legislation to protect women from gender-based violence, and to give them equal access to markets, and land and property rights;
- raising awareness and knowledge at community level of domestic and sexual gender-based violence and other key gender issues;
- strengthening the development coordination and representation role of civil society at local level.