Progressio’s Communications Officer, Fabiana Harrington, deals with all enquiries from the press. If you’re a journalist or producer looking for an expert on any of our key issues – or if you have a broader question about our experiences of international development, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)20 7326 2001.
Progressio is able to provide spokespeople and case studies for publications, radio and TV interviews and documentaries, so please get in touch if you have any media enquiries.
Progressio Press Releases
Progressio works to help people in developing countries gain power over their lives and overcome barriers that keep them poor. We have six main areas of expertise:
- Environment - Climate change, water, illegal logging and food security
- Fragile states - States facing serious poverty and development issues
- Gender - Tackling gender inequity is crucial to tackling poverty
- HIV - Empowering people living with HIV
- Participation and effective governance - Monitoring elections, strengthening local authorities and civil society and lobbying for democratic improvements
- Water - Water is an essential resource for the livelihoods.
Learn more about our Waterproof campaign here