Please note: Progressio has announced closure in March 2017
Working with our partners, we are:
- helping introduce sustainable farming methods so that farmers can cope better with drought and grow a range of crops to eat and sell;
- helping small-scale farmers to find ways of marketing and selling their produce, so they can earn an income and improve their livelihoods;
- building the capacity of partners on advocacy skills and the effective coordination of nutrition programmes in Malawi.
Our Progressio ICS volunteers in Malawi are working alongside local young people to:
- share skills and ideas to improve faith-based responses to HIV;
- bring ideas and experiences to set up childhood development classes for children orphaned by HIV;
- use entrepreneurial and organisational skills to support livelihood projects.